COMPETITION LAW AND ANTITRUST LAW
- representing clients before the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection in antitrust proceedings and issues covering concentration of enterprise;
- counselling on issues related to abuse of a dominant position;
- analysis of contracts, preparation of legal opinions as regards transactions’ compliance with the competition and consumer protection law;
- counselling pertaining to unfair competition, including product counterfeiting, and representing clients in court disputes concerning brand protection;
- legal assistance in devising distribution systems, vertical and horizontal trade agreements with respect to the regulations governing competition protection;
- legal representation in issues dealt with under competition law.