REAL ESTATE LAW
- defining and regulating the legal state of real property;
- legal advice in the sphere of real estate trade and management, drafting agreements concerning purchase of real estate, negotiation services and assistance in concluding agreements;
- legal services in the area of tenancy agreements (commercial and residential areas), rent or lease, easement and other agreements pertaining to encumberance in favour of any third parties;
- legal assistance with implementation of works projects, including documentation required with regard to building permits, issuance of decision on building development conditions and land management;
- legal advice and representation in administrative proceedings regarding acquisition/disposal of real property, including authorising acquisition of real estate by foreigners;
- attending to administrative and judicial proceedings in issues concerning real estate.